America's Got Talent Golden Buzzer Winner
Mandy Harvey brings her inspirational story and message along with singing
Mandy Harvey is an award-winning singer, songwriter, and inspirational speaker who lost her residual hearing at the age of nineteen. Mandy tours the world performing her original music and presenting her inspirational story of never giving up and continuing to try – she calls these messages Wisdom For Life.
• Surviving the Death of Your Dream
• Sensing the Rhythm: Exploring Music Without Hearing
• Embracing the Silence: Finding New Reasons to Smile
• Belonging: Connecting with an Empowering Community
• Facing your Fears: One Small Step at a Time
• Hidden Challenges: Understanding Invisible Disabilities
Sensing the Rhythm
Not content to rest on her burgeoning recording career, her live performances, and her inspirational speaking, Mandy just released her first book titled; Sensing The Rhythm, Finding My Voice In a World Without Sound published by Howard Books/Simon & Schuster, with a message of helping others to realize their dreams and pursue their hopes. As an Ambassador for No Barriers USA, she travels the country to heighten awareness, break down blocks, challenge stereotypes, and lead the charge toward a brighter future for all.